Tuesday 6 December 2011

Grey weather and outfit










Big hello to my beautiful people!!

FINALLY an outfit post! I know I haven't done one in so long... I think "ugh, it's so hard to take photos by myself" but then as soon as I do it, I think "Oh hey, that wasn't hard... I should do this more...". Silly me. Didn't put a whole heap of thought into my outfit today... it's grey and gloomy outside and coincidentally I picked an outfit that matched the sky hahaha. Went out with a friend and did some of my Christmas shopping! I hope all of you are having a lovely day :)

Also, EXCITING NEWS! After stalking the lookbook.nu website religiously for probably the last year, I have finally signed up!! If you have an account, would mean the world to me if you hyped my looks and fanned me! Considering at the moment I have 0 hypes and 0 fans... hahaha :P
I'm not expecting to get heaps of traffic on the site at all... just thought it would be fun to finally sign up and show my support to all of the bloggers on there that I love... and I thought I might as well post some looks on there as well :)

This is the link to my Lookbook.nu profile:
http://lookbook.nu/taylorelyse


Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season!

Taylor xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment