Sunday 13 November 2011

Summer bum

So, I'm really wanting some hot weather now. Normally, I hate summer as I struggle to find clothes to wear that can actually make a fashion statement, while you're still keeping cool at the same time (When it's too hot to wear anything but shorts and a t-shirt, how in the holy sam hill can you make that look fashionable? Know what I mean?), but in the last few months, since I've started going on lookbook.nu, reading fashion blogs and whatnot, I now have a whole lotta inspiration for summer outfit ideas.

Here are a few pictures that make me want to scream with excitement for summer!!






















As you can see, I'm really into hats at the moment. It's really hard to find the types that I want though because it seems like every single store near me only seems to stock one type of hat... this type, in a range of colours...



Which, you know, is cute and all, BUT I ALREADY BOUGHT ONE LAST SEASON!!! Sigh... hopefully I'll find my dream hat one day. And by that time, maybe my hair will have grown out finally to the length I want it to. And maybe I'll be rich and famous with my own personal butler and a strawberry garden. I can dream, can't I?


Hoping your weather is a lot more predictable than what we're experiencing...

Taylor
xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment