Saturday 18 February 2012

Drunk and I am seeing stars

Hey dolls!

Hope you're all doing well!


I've been stuck in the house for the last week because I got my tonsils out, which totally and completely sucked. The operation in itself wasn't that bad, but the recovery, not going to lie, has been horrible. The first few days I was like "pfft, this isn't even bad, what's everyone going on about? I AM INVINCIBLE!". But after maybe 5 days, the pain kicked in. And oh my word, when I'm trying to eat, it is agonising. I'm basically starving because even the thought of trying to swallow scares me, then when I feel like I'm going to die because I'm so hungry and I finally cave in and go to eat, I take one bite and it feels like razor blades are going down my throat and getting stuck there. The pain brings tears to my eyes, I end up bawling my eyes out and not eating anything. And still being starving. I'm so over this. It's ridiculous.

I've been stuck at home for a week as I can't risk going outside, as I am more likely to catch a disease and make my condition worse. However, today I'd had enough of being stuck inside, in my pyjamas for a week so Mum and I ventured out to buy some new bed covers for my brand new double bed (big girl bed, yayyyy!).


Getting to finally put some makeup on and wear actual clothing... you would not believe how much better it made me feel. Here's a few pictures of what I wore :) Pretty casual but it wasn't exactly an exciting day.











 So hopefully I'll be better soon and can eat properly and wear proper clothes every day... that would be nice. Because I'm going crazy here!!

Love from a very distressed and upset Taylor xxx





2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous in your outfit!.. Perfect!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha,staying in pajamas can be very fulfilling, but it does have limits :D

    ReplyDelete